Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established on January 5, 1957 as a joint venture between the Jaovisidha family and Toyota Tsusho Corporation of Japan.
Today, after 60 years of growth, Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd is a leader among import-export and trading companies both in Thailand and abroad. Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is become a foreign company owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation on February 3, 2020.Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) is presently engaged in joint ventures more than 80 companies. Its mother company, Toyota Tsusho Corporation, has affiliates in over 90 countries worldwide.
- Male/Female, age between 25-30 years’ old
- Experience as engineer in Automotive electronics field (Especially Japanese company) is preferable.
- Experience in position of technical and quality at least 1-3 years.
- Experience in export & import and customs privilege are preferable. Good communication skill (English is must TOEIC 650, Japanese N1, N2)
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Logical thinking / Fast learner
- Able to drive with license
- Provide advice and information to customers and suppliers for new product, price, quality and services (Especially car electronics parts and software)
- Make summary sales and profit analysis by monthly for assign business from superior
- Cooperate with supplier for quality claim from customer and follow up with concern party to settle the problem.
- Report to customer (Car OEM and Tire1 supplier) about technical issue and quality issue.
- Submit quotation to customer by due date and follow up with customer to received order on time.
- Receive PO from customer (Firm Q’ty & Forecast) verify order fluctuation and release order to supplier.
At Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd. we offer attractive remuneration packages and extensive career opportunities and training to the successful candidates. In addition, we also focus on the well-being of employee, details of benefit & welfares we provide for our TTTC employees are as following: